This creamy protein-packed Keto Pumpkin Pie Smoothie tastes just like pumpkin pie. So if you want to limit your net carb intake and still have a nutrient-dense smoothie, you have to give this smoothie a try. It is made with real pumpkin puree and seasoned perfectly with pumpkin pie spice. Celebrate the arrival of pumpkin season by making yourself this protein smoothie made without protein powder. This healthy pumpkin pie smoothie is perfect for a quick breakfast or a quick snack that you will love!
Pin the recipe to try it later!
I LOVE smoothies and have been making them since my high school days. Yes, that was a long time ago. 😉
One of my favorite smoothies ever is this keto pumpkin smoothie. I love pumpkin, and it is super flavorful and delicious in this healthy low-carb smoothie.
And now that it is that time of year again, pumpkin spice season, I have been making this delicious smoothie a lot.
This favorite pumpkin recipe has the classic fall spices and is made with 100% real pumpkin puree.
The flavors of fall really shine, and I think this is the perfect smoothie to enjoy anytime.
This delicious, creamy smoothie is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth while staying on track with your keto diet.
Packed with healthy fats and only 7 net carbs per serving, this is a guilt-free treat that you can enjoy any time of day.
So grab a blender and whip up a batch of this fall-flavored goodness today!
Do you love smoothies too? Try this Mango Banana Smoothie, Strawberry Peach Smoothie, fun Shamrock Protein Shake, or my delicious Berry Smoothie Bowl.
🥤 More Smoothie Recipes
❓ What is Keto?
The ketogenic diet is a low-carb, high-fat diet that encourages your body to enter ketoacidosis, which burns fat instead of carbohydrates. This diet has helped many people lose weight.
🧡 Why you will love this recipe
- This is a super simple recipe
- No highly processed ingredients
- No artificial flavor
- Tastes just like pumpkin pie
- Has a creamy texture
- Perfect for Keto diets
- A low-carb smoothie
- Comes together in 5 minutes
- Made with healthy pumpkin puree
- Contains no refined sugar
- Perfect for a quick breakfast or snack
You can easily find the ingredients to make this delicious low-carb pumpkin smoothie at any grocery store.
- Greek yogurt, plain, full-fat
- Almond milk, unsweetened
- Pure pumpkin puree. I used organic pumpkin puree made from my own pumpkins. Do not use pumpkin pie filling, it is very different from pumpkin puree. Store leftover pumpkin puree in the fridge for up to one week. Use it to make another pumpkin smoothie, pumpkin pancakes, or an iced pumpkin spice latte.
- Pumpkin pie spice. I make my own pumpkin pie spice, but feel free to buy it at the grocery store if you like.
- Truvia sweetener, to taste
See the recipe card for quantities.
This delicious keto pumpkin spice smoothie is so easy to make. Let's get started!
Add Greek yogurt, milk, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, sweetener, and ice to a blender.
Blend all of the ingredients until smooth. Add more ice cubes if you want a thicker smoothie.
Immediately pour the smoothie into a glass.
For a decadent treat, top with whipped cream made from heavy cream if desired.
Add a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon, just a little bit will do.
- Vegan - dairy yogurt can be replaced with plant-based yogurt to make this vegan.
- Sweetener - instead of Truvia sweetener, you can substitute your favorite sweetener. Some good alternatives are liquid stevia or stevia sweetener. If you are not following a keto or low carb diet, you can also use maple syrup.
- Milk - instead of almond milk, use coconut milk. Oat milk and whole milk are high in carbs so are therefore not keto-friendly.
You can add additional ingredients to make this healthy pumpkin smoothie even healthier. Some of my favorites are:
- Chia seeds- add 1 tablespoon to the blender, for a boost of protein and fiber
- Hemp hearts - add 1 tablespoon of hemp hearts for a boost of healthy fats and protein
- Almonds - are good for your heart, help lower bad cholesterol, and are a good source of vitamin E, magnesium, and potassium
- Coconut, unsweetened - High in protein, fiber, and essential minerals
- Pumpkin seeds - are high in manganese, vitamin K, phosphorus, and zinc.
- Protein: Add almond butter, nut butter, or peanut butter to add extra protein. You can also add a scoop of keto vanilla protein powder or keto collagen powder for an extra boost of protein. Cashew butter is high in carbs so it is not suitable for keto diets.
- Topping: For an extra special treat, top this smoothie with whipped cream made from heavy whipping cream or coconut cream, and add a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
To make this delicious smoothie, you will need a blender.
For best results, enjoy this smoothie immediately.
However, this creamy pumpkin pie smoothie will keep in the fridge overnight. Pour it into a glass jar with a lid, and it will keep in the refrigerator for up to one day. Give it a quick shake before you drink it, and you are good to go.
A prepared smoothie does not freeze well.
Pro Tip: Freeze leftover pumpkin puree in an ice cube tray, then transfer to a freezer bag. A standard ice cube tray holds about 2 tablespoons, so you can quickly grab 4 pumpkin ice cubes to make another pumpkin smoothie anytime you want.
💭 Top Tips
- Add ingredients in the order given.
- Use less sweetener and adjust to taste.
- Pour the prepared smoothie into a glass jar with a lid for breakfast on the go.
💓 Health Benefits of Smoothies
- Greek yogurt - High in protein, calcium, vitamins B2, B6, and B12, potassium, zinc, and probiotics, which are essential for gut health.
- Pumpkin - An excellent source of beta carotene, plus strengthens your immune system with vitamin C, vitamin E, iron, and folate.
- Cinnamon - Full of antioxidants, also known as anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal.
- Almond milk - Low in calories, rich in vitamins and minerals, strengthens bones, and may reduce the risk of heart disease.
❓ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, it is low in carbs.
Between 7-9 g.
Since the keto diet limits carbohydrates, smoothies that contain high-carb ingredients like fruit, milk, frozen banana, and honey don't fit into this diet. However, this pumpkin smoothie has keto-friendly pumpkin, Greek yogurt, unsweetened almond milk, and Truvia sweetener. So you can still enjoy this pumpkin smoothie for a quick breakfast on busy mornings.
🎃 More Pumpkin Recipes
- Smoked Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (Starbucks Copycat)
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte (Starbucks Copycat)
If you've tried this Keto Pumpkin Smoothie or any other recipe, please take a moment to rate the recipe and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. I love hearing from you!
You can also Follow Me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Would you please tag me in your photos @windingcreek_ranch? I would love to see your pictures!
Keto Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- ½ cup Greek yogurt plain, full-fat
- ½ cup almond milk unsweetened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 teaspoon Truvia sweetener
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender: Greek yogurt, almond milk, pumpkin puree, ground cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, Truvia sweetener, and ice.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Pour in a glass and enjoy immediately, or place in an airtight jar and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- Add ingredients in the order given.
- Use less sweetener and adjust as necessary.
- Pour prepared smoothie into a glass jar with a lid for breakfast on the go.
- Adjust the amount of sweetener to taste.
The actual printable recipe does not list almond milk as an ingredient.
I guessed and added about 1/2 cup.
I think I will try using coconut milk next time.
Oh no! I'm so sorry! I have fixed that in the recipe card. You are right, the amount is 1/2 cup. Coconut milk is also a great choice!
This looks delicious! I will have to give it a try.
Let me know how it turns out!
Oh, I love this smoothie. With added yogurt, I bet this tastes like pumpkin cheesecake. Yum! I'm making this tomorrow!
I absolutely loved this smoothie! So delicious and perfect for the fall.
I'm so thrilled that you liked it, Agnieszka!
Yum!! Perfect fall treat!!
I am a big pumpkin fan with all the spices, can't wait to try your smoothie. Love the simple ingredients.
I hope you enjoy it, Jere!
I love this recipe! I find smoothies with too many fruits or veg hard to digest, and this was very light but filling and delicious!
I'm so glad you liked it, Freya!
Definitely making these this weekend! Thanks for the recipe!!
Yum! This keto pumpkin smoothie is delicious! I love how healthy it is but it fits all my sugary needs!
It definitely does! Glad you liked it, Kayla!
This pumpkin smoothie is soo goood and I love that it's keto! It's such a healthy alternative to my pumpkin spice lattes in the morning and just as delicious!
That's fantastic, Anaiah! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
it was easy to prepare and so good!
glad to find a keto recipe to enjoy pumpkin smoothie
I love starting my day with a thick and creamy smoothie! Love the flavor of this one!
I'm so glad you liked it, Addie!
Sounds absolutely delicious! I love the taste of real pumpkin and I also love your additions ideas, especially hemp hearts, almonds, and pumpkin seeds. So healthy, and I love to add a bit of crunch!
The additions really do boost the nutrition!
Cindy Mom the Lunch Lady
Oh this is definitely going to be our smoothie this weekend. Saturdays are smoothie days in our house and we love trying a new recipe each week. Thanks for sharing!!
Let me know how you like it, Cindy! Enjoy!