Discover daily meal inspiration at Winding Creek Ranch, the perfect destination for food lovers and home cooks. Are you tired of making the same meals over and over again? Or maybe it's 5 o'clock, and you have no idea what to cook for dinner. Well, you can skip the drive-thru; I'm here to help.
My mission is to provide easy-to-follow recipes that celebrate the beauty of simple, everyday ingredients, while also embracing the unique flavors that come with different seasons and special occasions. Whether you're looking for a quick weeknight dinner (Air Fryer Shrimp Tempura), or something special to serve at your backyard BBQ (Smoked Pork Butt), you'll find plenty of options here.
And if you're just starting out in the kitchen, don't worry - I've got you covered. I want to help those intimidated by the thought of cooking from scratch. With clear instructions and helpful tips, I'll guide you through each recipe step by step so you can confidently prepare delicious meals for yourself and your loved ones.
So, come on in and take a seat at my table. I'm so glad you're here, and I can't wait to help you discover the joy of cooking with simple, delicious ingredients.❤️
Hi! I'm Jeri, a recipe developer, writer, photographer, and videographer passionate about creating, cooking, and eating delicious food.
When I'm not making a mess in my kitchen, you can find me outside on a long walk with my Saint Bernard dog. I also love hiking, fishing, and being outdoors with my family. If I'm extremely lucky and the weather cooperates, you may find me exploring the nearby lake or river on my kayak.
Through this blog, I share my love for cooking with others, and I believe that everyone should be able to enjoy a good meal without spending hours in the kitchen.
With over 200 easy-to-make recipes that your family will love, all of which are triple-tested to ensure they're always delicious, my blog has something for everyone.
If You're Looking For...
- quick and easy dinner ideas
- 30-minute or less meals
- meals where the Instant Pot, Air Fryer, or Pellet Grill do all the work
- meals with easy cleanup
- dinner ideas that use simple, everyday ingredients
- meals that the ENTIRE family will enjoy and are FULL of flavor
- meals without a lot of prep time
- homemade meals that are SO easy to make
- completely uncomplicated recipes
- recipes with step-by-step instructions with photos
.....Then You Have Come To The Right Place!
(If, however, you are looking for recipes that take hours and hours to make, are full of complicated steps and hard to find ingredients, then this may not be the right blog for you...) 🙁
What You Can Expect To Find Here...
Easy Dinner Ideas
Don't you hate when it's 5 o'clock and you have NO idea what to make for dinner? I've been there.... multiple times. But I have a solution! Browse through my Easy Dinner Recipes; you will find something delicious to make!
Many of these recipes can be made in under 30 minutes, and some in less than 15 minutes!
These recipes make it easy to get a delicious dinner on the table fast!
However, just because they are fast, it doesn't mean they skimp on flavor! All of my recipes are triple-tested, and they turn out DELICIOUS!
My recipes have to pass the blog-worthy scale by my family. If the dish doesn't taste amazing, it doesn't make it onto the blog!
Easy & Delicious Recipes
Whether you're looking for a quick weeknight dinner or a special weekend treat, I've got the perfect recipe. Here are some of my favorite recipes:
- Crispy Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer - These chicken tenders are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside - perfect for a weeknight dinner or game-day snack!
- Smoked Prime Rib Roast - This is the perfect dish for a holiday feast or any special occasion. With just a few simple steps, you'll create the most tender, succulent, and juicy prime rib you've ever had!
- Creamy Coconut Shrimp - Succulent shrimp are smothered in a rich and creamy sauce made with coconut milk and a hint of lime. Serve it over steamed rice or cauliflower rice for an impressive, restaurant-quality meal your whole family will love!
- Smoked Salmon on Pellet Grill - This smoked salmon recipe turns an ordinary piece of fish into an extraordinary, delectable, melt-in-your-mouth, flavorful morsel that will become a new favorite with just your first bite!
- Air Fryer Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs - If you're looking for a healthy, easy, and tasty weeknight meal, look no further. With this easy recipe, in just 20 minutes, you will have perfectly crispy chicken thighs that everyone will love.
- How To Make Delicious Iced Coffee At Home - Do you love Iced Coffee but hate how much it costs at your favorite coffee shop? I have a simple recipe for delicious iced coffee at home that tastes just as good, if not better, than one at the coffee house. With only a handful of ingredients, you can sip a delicious iced coffee in just a few minutes.
- Check out my quick and easy Air Fryer Recipes.
- Short on time? Check out my Instant Pot Recipes.
- Do you have a pellet smoker? Then you HAVE to check out my delicious Pellet Grill Recipes.
- Check out easy-to-make-yet-they-look-fancy coffee recipes in Beverage Recipes.
- Want the perfect dessert to finish off your meal? Browse my Dessert Recipes.
Want to see ALL the recipes on the blog? Check out my Recipe Index - over 200 EASY and DELICIOUS recipes your family will love!
Let's Keep In Touch
Sign up for my newsletter to stay in touch. You can also find me on Instagram or Facebook, where I post updates about new recipes. Or simply send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
You can also find me on Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok.