If you're looking for a quick and easy breakfast that will keep you feeling full all morning long, then look no further than the peach smoothie bowl. This recipe is simple, healthy, and delicious. It's perfect for people who want a healthy breakfast that will keep you energized all morning long. The refreshing flavor will have you thinking it's summer all year round. Plus, this nutritious smoothie bowl contains two to three servings of fruit, no added sugar, and is vegan and gluten-free.
This peach smoothie bowl makes a great breakfast on busy mornings. It's quick and easy to make and loaded with healthy and delicious ingredients. Plus, it's so creamy and thick that you'll feel satisfied all morning long.
It's no secret that smoothie bowls are some of my favorite things to eat. They're healthy, nutritious, and delicious. In addition, they are so fun to make, and you can change up the toppings, so you never get bored!
This peach smoothie bowl is a particular favorite of mine because it's loaded with fresh fruit and flavors that remind me of peach season.
My family likes them because they think they're eating a bowl of ice cream for breakfast. 😉
The idea for this recipe was inspired by my other smoothie recipes - Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl and How To Make A Thick Smoothie Bowl recipe. It also has many flavors like my Strawberry Peach Smoothie, a great recipe when you're on the go!
🥣 More delicious recipes
- 🥣 More delicious recipes
- 🍌 What are the benefits of smoothie bowls?
- 😃 Why you will love this healthy smoothie recipe
- 🍑 Smoothie Ingredients
- 🥄 How to make a peach smoothie bowl
- 🍌 Optional toppings for peach smoothie bowls
- 🥛 Substitutions
- 🥭 Variations
- 🍽 Equipment
- 🌡️ Storage
- 🤩 Top tips
- ❓ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 🍓 More recipes to try
- 📋 Recipe
🍌 What are the benefits of smoothie bowls?
Smoothie bowls are a great way to start your day because they are a simple recipe packed with nutrients and protein. In addition, they can help keep you feeling full all morning long, which is perfect for people who need a hearty breakfast.
This sweet and creamy snack is more than just breakfast. It's the perfect post-workout recovery meal or even as an afternoon pick me up! Made with natural ingredients, no added sugar - it has a lot going on! So you can enjoy it guilt-free!
😃 Why you will love this healthy smoothie recipe
- SO EASY: This smoothie bowl is so easy to make with only 3 simple ingredients!
- VERSATILE: The possibilities are endless with this breakfast bowl. You can use any milk you like and add all sorts of toppings to make it your own!
- FUN TO MAKE: You get to add your favorite toppings, who doesn't love toppings?
- HEALTHY: Healthy doesn’t have to mean boring! This smoothie bowl is made with natural ingredients and has no added sugar so it can be enjoyed for breakfast, snacks or post-workout any time of day. I've even made them as a healthy dessert!
- KIDS LOVE THEM: Kids love these, and this is a great way to give your child a healthy dose of fruit and vitamins in the morning. They will think it is an ice cream bowl!
🍑 Smoothie Ingredients
Making peach smoothie bowls is simple and only requires three healthy ingredients you can easily find at any grocery store.
- Frozen ripe banana. To get that thick and creamy consistency for your smoothie bowl, just add some frozen bananas to the mix!
- Peaches, fresh or frozen. If using fresh, make sure you are using a ripe peach.
- Coconut milk, unsweetened. This gives the smoothie bowl a creamy consistency.
- Honey or maple syrup, optional. If you want it to have a sweeter flavor, mix in some maple syrup or honey before serving. I find that the banana is a natural sweetener and I don't usually need to sweeten it up
- Toppings of your choice. Look in the recipe card below for some delicious options.
See the recipe card for quantities.
🥄 How to make a peach smoothie bowl
The great thing about this recipe? It's easier than pie (peach pie, that is!). So let's get started with making this delicious breakfast treat!
Step 1: Place the frozen banana slices in a food processor or blender.
Step 2: Pour in coconut milk.
Step 3: Pulse until you get a creamy texture. It will look like soft-serve ice cream.
Step 4: Add the peaches to the food processor or blender.
Step 5: Pulse or blend until you have a creamy smoothie base.
Step 6: Spoon the smoothie mixture into your favorite serving bowl and top with all of those delicious extras!
Serve immediately. Enjoy! 🙂
Hint: Use your favorite fruit or nut butter on top for an extra special touch and a sprinkle of hemp seeds, then drizzle honey over everything if desired (it tastes amazing!) 🙂
🍌 Optional toppings for peach smoothie bowls
Some possible toppings for peach smoothie bowls include:
- Fresh fruit
- Crunchy granola for extra texture.
- Chia seeds
- Hemp hearts
- Flax seeds
- Chopped nuts
- Coconut flakes or coconut chips.
- Fresh berries. Tart raspberries really compliment the sweet peaches in this bowl.
I recommend using whatever ingredients you have on hand, and top with any seasonal fruit you have.
Peaches are a summer fruit, so I like to use fresh peach slices when they are in season as they give this smoothie bowl an extra boost of flavor.
You can easily customize this simple recipe to fit your needs. Some suggestions are:
- Milk - instead of coconut milk, you can use almond milk, oat milk, or regular milk (if you are not vegan). You can also use greek yogurt to add more protein to your smoothie bowl base.
- Peaches - use fresh or frozen peaches. You will have a more flavorful smoothie if you use fresh peaches.
- Honey or maple syrup - You can use your favorite sweetener if you like. Most of the time I don't need any extra sweetener.
- Extra protein: For extra protein, add 1 tablespoon of nut butter or ½ scoop of vanilla protein powder.
The possibilities are endless with this smoothie bowl. Some fun ones to try are:
- Peach smoothie bowl with granola and honey - Add a sprinkle of granola to your smoothie bowl. Then, drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of honey over the top.
- Peach smoothie bowl with yogurt and nuts - Add ½ cup of yogurt to your smoothie bowl. Then, top with ¼ cup of chopped nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, or pecans).
- Peach smoothie bowl with chia seeds and berries - Add ½ cup of chopped berries to your smoothie bowl, then top with 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Mango peach smoothie bowl - Use ¼ cup of peaches and ¼ cup of chopped fresh mango for a creamy smoothie bowl.
I recommend either a food processor or a high-powered blender for this smoothie bowl recipe.
Store your delicious smoothie bowl in the freezer if you're going to enjoy it later on. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap first. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before you want to eat it to allow it to soften.
🤩 Top tips
- When making a peachy smoothie bowl, it’s important to use ripe peaches. You can tell if a peach is ripe by its color – it should be a dark yellow or orange color, and have some give when squeezed gently. If it is very firm to touch it is not ripe.
- Blend the banana and milk first, before adding the peaches. The frozen banana takes a little bit of time to break up and turn creamy.
- If you want a thinner consistency, add a little bit more milk.
- Serve the peach smoothie bowl immediately for best flavor.
❓ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This peach smoothie bowl has 140 calories, not including the optional toppings.
It takes about 10 minutes to make a peach smoothie bowl. First, you need to blend the fruit with some coconut milk. Then, add any toppings you like, such as granola, nuts, or seeds.
This peach smoothie bowl contains fresh or frozen peaches, a banana, and milk of your choice.
🍓 More recipes to try
I hope you enjoyed this Peach Smoothie Bowl Recipe. If you try it out and like it, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to leave a star rating and/or comment below.
Don't forget to share it with your friends on social media!
Easy Peach Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Food processor or
- 1 ripe banana frozen, sliced
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened coconut milk or milk of your choice
- ½ cup peaches fresh or frozen
Toppings for Smoothie Bowl (Optional)
- ½ ripe banana sliced
- fresh fruit sliced or diced
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon hemp hearts
- nuts or seeds
- coconut shredded
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, add 1 frozen sliced banana and 2 tablespoon of milk. Pulse or blend until you have a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add the peaches and pulse again until well blended.
- Spoon the smoothie into a bowl, and top with your favorite toppings.
- When making a peachy smoothie bowl, it’s important to use ripe peaches. You can tell if a peach is ripe by its color – it should be mostly yellow or orange, with a little bit of red. Avoid using green peaches, as they will be sour.
- Blend the banana and milk first, before adding the peaches. The frozen banana time to break up and turn creamy.
- If you want a thinner consistency, add a little bit more milk.
- Serve the peach smoothie bowl immediately for the best flavor.