Air Fryer Salmon Bites in Garlic Cream Sauce is a simple recipe your whole family will love. This quick and easy meal is perfect for salmon lovers. Make these deliciously seasoned salmon nuggets swimming in a creamy sauce in just 20 minutes!
- 🍲 Air Fryer Salmon Bites with Garlic Cream Sauce
- 🐟 Air Fryer Salmon Bites Ingredients
- ♨️ How to make the salmon bites
- 🧾 How to make the garlic cream sauce
- ♨️ Can I make salmon bites in the oven?
- 💭 Expert Tips
- 👩🏻🍳 More easy air fryer recipes
- Air Fryer Salmon Bites In Garlic Cream Sauce
- 👩🏻🍳 Meet The Author
- 💬 Comments
🍲 Air Fryer Salmon Bites with Garlic Cream Sauce
These delicious salmon bites are quick to make, yet they look and taste like a fancy restaurant dish.
🐟 Air Fryer Salmon Bites Ingredients
Salmon. I used four 3-ounce salmon fillets that were previously frozen. You could also use a large salmon filet.
Olive oil. This helps to crisp up the salmon and give the seasoning something to stick to. You can also use cooking spray or avocado oil.
Seasoning: The salmon is seasoned with paprika, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
Garlic cream sauce: Unsalted butter, fresh garlic, half-and-half, and parmesan cheese.
See the printable recipe card below for the full list of ingredients and quantities.
♨️ How to make the salmon bites
First, remove salmon skin using a sharp knife. A fillet knife works very well. Cut the salmon into bite-sized pieces (1-inch cubes).
Next, combine the seasonings in a small bowl. Toss the salmon cubes in olive oil, then add the seasonings. Toss gently until each piece is well-coated.
Preheat your air fryer to 400°F. Place the seasoned salmon pieces in the air fryer basket in an even layer. Do not overcrowd. Cook in batches if necessary.
Air fry salmon for 8-10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. The salmon is done when the internal temperature reaches 145°F with a meat thermometer, and the salmon chunks are golden brown.
🧾 How to make the garlic cream sauce
Prepare the garlic cream sauce while the salmon is cooking in the air fryer. Melt the unsalted butter in a small saucepan. Add the minced garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes. Whisk in the half and half, stirring to prevent burning.
When hot but not boiling, add the parmesan cheese. Simmer over low-medium heat until the sauce thickens.
And that's it! Toss the cooked salmon with the garlic sauce in a large bowl and serve immediately. Garnish with chopped green onions or fresh parsley.
♨️ Can I make salmon bites in the oven?
Yes, you can make these crispy salmon bites in the oven instead of the air fryer. Preheat your oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. After removing the skin, dice and season the salmon per the recipe, and arrange them on a single layer on a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 16-18 minutes, flipping halfway through.
💭 Expert Tips
Pat dry the salmon with paper towels for extra crispiness.
Don't overcrowd the air fryer basket. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook in batches.
The cooking time may vary depending on how thick the salmon cubes are.
Use heavy cream for a richer sauce.
Store leftover salmon bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reheat, gently warm in the air fryer or stovetop until heated.
👩🏻🍳 More easy air fryer recipes
If you tried these easy Air Fryer Salmon Bites or any other recipe on my website, please leave a star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 and let me know how it went in the 📝 comments below. Thank you! 🙂
Air Fryer Salmon Bites In Garlic Cream Sauce
For the Salmon Bites
- 1 pound salmon fillet skin removed
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
For the Garlic Cream Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup half-and-half
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley for garnish optional
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the salmon into 1-inch pieces. Toss the salmon with olive oil in a mixing bowl until well coated.1 pound salmon fillet, 1 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix together the paprika, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Sprinkle the seasoning over the salmon and toss until coated evenly.1 teaspoon paprika, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon sea salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Place the seasoned salmon pieces in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Air fry for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through, until crispy and cooked through.
Make the Garlic Cream Sauce
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add the half-and-half cream, stirring frequently to prevent scorching. When hot, stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and continue to simmer over low- medium heat until the sauce thickens.2 tablespoons unsalted butter, 4 cloves garlic, minced, 1 cup half-and-half, ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Toss the crispy air-fried salmon bites with the garlic cream sauce until well-coated in a large bowl. Garnish with fresh parsley or chopped green onions if desired.
👩🏻🍳 Meet The Author
Meet Jeri, a self-taught home cook with over 40 years of cooking experience who decided to start a second career as a full-time food blogger. She is the recipe creator, writer, photographer, and creator of Winding Creek Ranch. Her mission is to make your life easier by sharing delicious recipes your family will love.